Saturday, July 22, 2006

Right on Target!






New York is overwhelming. But I can't talk about N.Y.C just yet.

I have to bring you up to date with what we did in New Haven, CT.
I suppose I could tell you about visiting Yale University. But let me begin with my visit to a shopping phenomenon called TARGET. Being from Toronto I have not yet had the luxury of shopping at Target. Target is a high end discount retailer. You should pronounce Target like the French would, the final T being silent. Look at what we bought.

What would you do if you were walking through a store and saw an exact radio controlled replica of the car you're using for your American road trip? You would buy it of course! You'd buy two!

I'm not much of a shopper but Target has some nice STUFF! Stuff you didn't know you needed.

2 comments:

the surfman said...

Hi MBA...Its good to see that you & B are crusing right along, albeit with a few setbacks. Yes the Border patrol can be sticklers, they all want to be Jack Nicholson wearing shiny mirrored sunglasses and twirling their manhood. You are so right, Target is a fun place, T & me took a jorney to motown to visit one of their numerous stores. I bought some 50s style checkered shorts. B looks great in his new Davy S. t-shirt and that pimp mobile is so BOSS!!!!!!!!! And you mister look like your having the time of your life in that innertube...there is a host of us back in "in-country", that are living through you kooky lads, so keep up the good merriment and keep us posted...GET THOSE KICKS.......................66

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great trip. be careful and have fun, with or without toothbrush (Martini helps anyway). And don't forget: One life for yourself and one for your dreams!
got your CDs today!! DANKE! can't wait to get home. just came back from island Skiathos, now your blog will lighten up the 'hundstage' at work in summer!
Geda